A survey recently released by America’s Health Insurance Plans shows dental insurance enrollees are highly satisfied with their providers and coverage. Overall, the survey found consumers were happy with their ability to find in-network, high quality, and affordable dental care.
Highlights of the survey included:
- 83 percent of respondents said they are extremely/very satisfied or satisfied with their dental insurance provider.
- 79 percent said they were satisfied with the affordability of their dental insurance policy.
- 77 percent said they were satisfied by their covered services.
- 73 percent were satisfied with the value and savings provided by their plan.
- 68 percent said their plan saves them hundreds of dollars in out-of-pocket costs.
Numbers in the survey were similar or higher to satisfaction levels in the 2017 survey.